Assistant Office/Administration Manager - Law Firm
Respected Law firm in North London are seeking an Assistant Office/Administration Manager
The role will be to work alongside the Practice Manager and is a new role for an enthusiastic self-motivated candidate who is keen to take on a varied position within legal support services.
Every day is different, and your duties could range in any one day from general facilities issues to setting up documents on the case management system; and moving furniture on the way. This can be a physical role.
Your duties will include:-
- Day to day IT support/web site management
- Administration of the HR function, including recruitment
- Ensuring compliance within the teams
- Providing Reception support
- Day to day general office/facilities support
- Health and Safety
All candidates will need to have strong IT skills and a degree or equivalent qualification. You will be able to demonstrate a keen interest in business management.