Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A well-respected firm is on the lookout for an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Commercial Litigation Lawyer will be taking on a varied role, dealing with a broad range of matters relating to:
- Banking and Finance Disputes
- Commercial Disputes
- Directors Disqualification
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
The firm is looking for a Commercial Litigation Lawyer who can demonstrate:
- 2-7 years’ PQE as a Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- A solid background in commercial litigation gained at a reputable firm
- The ability to multitask with a good attention to detail
- The desire to further their expertise and forge a long term career
There is a competitive salary package on offer to the successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor.