Commercial Property Paralegal
Respected firm are looking for an experienced paralegal to join a busy residential and Commercial Property department. The successful candidate will preferably have experience in both residential property and commercial property (desired) and be able to work in a fast paced environment providing support and assistance to a senior fee earner and being part of a team. They may also gain experience in other areas of the firm by joining our rotation system in the fullness of time. A training contract is a possibility based on performance and business need.
- Educated to degree level;
- Experience in commercial property;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Be able to demonstrate confidence and self-motivation;
- Able to work to strict deadlines and in a pressurised environment;
- Attention to detail is essential;
- IT literate.
- LPC would be an advantage but not essential;
- Experience in residential property would be an advantage.