Corporate / Commercial Lawyer
A great opportunity for a Corporate Commercial Lawyer has surfaced at a leading Hertfordshire based firm.
About the Role
The Corporate Commercial Lawyer will be joining this busy, highly rated Corporate and Commercial team to handle a variety of matters, including:
- Business and share sales and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Corporate restructurings
- Constitutional and shareholder issues
- Commercial contracts
You will be advising a client base ranging from owner managed businesses, corporates and international businesses.
The firm is looking for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor who can demonstrate:
- 0-3 years’ PQE
- Solid background and experience in a broad spectrum of Corporate and Commercial matters
- Good business acumen
- The ability to provide a first rate service to clients
- The willingness to further knowledge and expertise within the sector
- Permanent, full time contract
- Competitive salary
If this Corporate Commercial Lawyer role seems like the right fit for you, please don’t hesitate to apply with a recent CV today.