A successful and respected Southern counties firm is looking for a Corporate Commercial Lawyer to join their team.
The appointed Corporate Commercial Lawyer will be working in a highly regarded Corporate and Commercial team. Clients of the firm include international businesses, PLC's, partnerships, owner managed businesses and corporates.
You will be expected to handle a range of corporate and commercial matters to include:
- Business and share sales and acquisitions
- Constitutional and shareholder issues
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate restructurings
- Joint ventures
The Corporate Commercial Solicitor will have:
- 4 years’ PQE+
- A strong background in a broad range of Corporate and Commercial matters
- A passion to develop knowledge and expertise
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver the best possible service to clients
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract, full time
If you are interested in applying for this Corporate Commercial Lawyer role, please get in contact with your CV today for immediate consideration.