CORPORATE SOLICITOR / ASSOCIATE
A highly regarded Legal 500 firm are looking to appoint a Corporate Solicitor to their team. This role is offered on a permanent, full time contract and would suit an experienced Corporate Solicitor with 5 years + PQE
About the Role
In joining the team as a Corporate Solicitor, you will work on a full range of corporate transactions, share and business sales and purchases, reorganisations and fund raisings. You will be acting for a varied and impressive client base, including:
- Private and publicly listed companies
- Business owners
- High net worth individuals
To be considered for this Corporate Lawyer role, you will ideally have:
- 5+ years’ PQE as a Corporate Solicitor
- Good experience at a practice with a recognised corporate department
- Demonstrable and significant experience in advising on a range of corporate matters
- An excellent commercial awareness
- The ability to hit the ground running in an exciting and responsible role
- Supervisory skills and experience
A competitive salary is on offer to the successful Corporate Lawyer.
If this Corporate Solicitor opportunity is of interest, please apply with a recent CV today.