Credit Hire Litigation Paralegal
Good opportunity for a claims handler looking to expand their knowledge and progress their career.
The role will involve handling a portfolio of credit hire claims from the point of instruction through to settlement so a good understanding of credit hire litigation, applicable case law and the relevant civil procedure rules is essential.
The ideal candidate will have gained experience working for an insurer, credit hire organisation, accident management company or similar and have the following skills:
- Minimum of one year’s litigation experience
- Good working knowledge of credit hire claims
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to work well under the sometime pressurised environment of litigation
- Work well as part of a team and willing to cover for colleagues in their absence
- Good communication skills across all levels