Employment Associate Solicitor - London
Leading international law firm is seeking a new Employment Associate for their team.
Experience gained within a top tier firm is preferred. It is essential that you have a strong academic background (minimum 2.1 degree) with excellent written communication and drafting skills.
You will possess excellent technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well in a team. The ideal candidate will have around three years post qualification experience (or equivalent experience).
- excellent training and development
- superb working environment
- competitive salary and benefits package.
- high quality client base
- challenging employment law issues
- mix of litigation, cross border project work, employment advisory and some transactional support work.