A well-regarded firm is on the lookout for an experienced Employment Lawyer to join their team.
The appointed Employment Lawyer will cover the full range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters for corporate and individual clients.
The work will include:
- Grievance and disciplinary proceedings
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination and harassment
- Contracts of Employment
- Handbooks and policies
The successful Employment Solicitor will have:
- 2+ years’ PQE
- Thorough background and experience in Employment matters
- Previous advocacy experience / the desire to represent in the Employment Tribunal
- The ability to independently manage a varied caseload
- Excellent interpersonal and client care skills
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent, full time contract