Financial Services Regulatory Lawyer - In-House
Regulatory Counsel to join a growing legal team to build the regulatory function.
- you will provide advice and support, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations whilst assisting with broader strategic matters. On offer is a varied and autonomous role with a competitive package and excellent career prospects.
Reporting to the General Counsel your role will include but not be limited to;
- working in partnership with legal and compliance
- Acting as the subject matter expert on all regulatory issues, promoting regulatory awareness
- Interacting with regulators such as the FCA, PRA and BoE
- Ensuring the business is kept abreast of all new legislation and implanting policies and procedures to safeguard the company
The successful candidate will be/have;
- A qualified Solicitor
- Trained within private practice or in-house
- Experience in complex regulatory matters
- An understanding of the challenges facing banks, challenger banks and fintechs
- Capable of working in a fast paced, ever changing environment