Head of Legal (Banking/Compliance/Regulatory)
Outstanding new opportunity in a key role for a London based bank.
You will be responsible for the legal team of the bank as well as its compliance and regulatory functions.
- Managing systems and processes to ensure compliance with legislation and regulation
- Providing professional, strategic and legal advice to the board of directors and committees
- Consulting on legal risks
You will need
- Strong legal experience and expertise in corporate, regulatory, with a focus on Financial Services
- Qualified Solicitor with appropriate PQE
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate professional legal and business judgment
- Outstanding organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects across multiple jurisdictions
- Identifying key issues and legal risks and providing a structure and analytical response
- Experience and a track record in managing a legal team, preferably in banking/finance sector
- Ability to thrive when working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding communication, drafting and presentation skills