Corporate Immigration Solicitor
A well-regarded firm is looking for a Corporate Immigration Solicitor for their London office. At this time the role will be based remotely.
The appointed Immigration Solicitor will be assisting clients based in the UK / setting up in the UK who want to employ skilled foreign nationals.
This role will involve:
- Handling your own caseload and deal with overseas companies and entrepreneurs, obtaining visa/immigration clearance for overseas workers
- Processing Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 5, sponsorship licences, dependants, visas and UKBA audits
The Immigration Lawyer will have the following traits:
- 2+ years’ PQE
- A solid background in Immigration gained at a reputable firm
- Experience dealing with overseas or entrepreneurial clients trading in the UK
- Excellent negotiation and drafting skills
- A good attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload effectively
- First rate client care skills
The position will NOT involve asylum or human rights work
Full time contract. c£40k basic.
Commission offered for own client work.
Please submit an up to date CV as soon as possible if you are interested in applying for this Immigration Solicitor position based in London.