The established Litigation team of a successful firm are looking for a new Litigation Solicitor to join them for a full-time, permanent role.
Responsibilities of your new role
In this Commercial and Civil Litigation role, you will run your own caseload of contentious matters including:
- Corporate disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Contractual claims
- General dispute resolution
- Property disputes
Additionally, you will be involved with client and business development initiatives.
The firm wishes to speak with qualified Solicitors who demonstrate:
- 2+ years of PQE gained at a respected firm
- Strong technical grounding in litigation
- The ability to present technical legal issues in a clear, approachable and professional way.
- Great client facing skills and the ability to develop successful relationships
- An appetite for business development
Salary and prospects
The firm are offering the successful Litigation Solicitor an excellent starting salary plus plenty of opportunity for career progression and development.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this exceptional Litigation Solicitor opportunity.