A well-respected firm in the Midlands is looking for an experienced Litigation Solicitor to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful Litigation Lawyer will take on a varied generalist litigation caseload which covers the following aspects:
- Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Landlord & tenant disputes
- Property litigation
- Corporate / partnership and shareholder disputes
- Professional negligence
- Finance disputes
The firm is seeking a litigator who can demonstrate:
- Full qualification
- Strong Litigation experience gained within a reputable litigation department or leading in-house team
- Sound understanding of and solid experience in general litigation and disputes resolution
- Experience in any of the above sectors – beneficial
- An excellent academic record
Salary and Benefits
The appointed Litigation Solicitor will receive a competitive remuneration package, as well as enjoying career development support and progression.
If this Litigation Solicitor role is of interest, please get in touch with an up to date CV as soon as possible to be immediately considered.