Personal Injury Litigation Executive
Experienced Personal Injury Litigation Executive required to take over an existing case load of RTA/EL/PL/OL claims, some of which are in litigation.
The cases will predominantly fall into the Fast Track but there will be some Multi-Track cases so experience of both Fast Track and Multi Track cases is required. The role will also cover the recovery of Fixed Costs and providing assistance to the Costs team in the preparation of bills.
The successful candidate is likely to have:-:
- 10 years experience of handling RTA/EL/PL and OL Personal Injury Claims
- Experience of handling Fast Track and Multi-track litigation
- Good understanding of costs.
- Experience in handling costs disputes.
- Good understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and case law
- Legal qualification (desirable but not essential)
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability of working in line with billing targets, case targets and objectives
- Experience of working within a team environment
- Excellent IT skills and experience working on a Case management system
- Good communication skills across all levels.
- The ability to work under pressure