Personal Injury Paralegal - North London
Immediate requirement for a paralegal to assist a busy practice with personal injury cases.
Our client is a well regarded law firm. They are looking to hire a paralegal with personal injury experience on a permanent contract.
- The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work directly with fee earners and partners.
- Previous experience in handling RTA, EL and PL cases is preferred
- You will also be attending client meetings, taking client instructions, bundling, drafting and various paralegal tasks.
- Previous Paralegal experience (3+ months - ideally more) in a Personal Injury department
- Strong academics (LLB / GDL at 2.1 / Commendation / Merit or above), LPC etc.