Property Litigation Solicitor
Great opportunity for a Solicitor NQ-5 year PQE to join a highly regarded firm where you will specialise in Property Litigation matters.
Your experience will have been gained in a respected firm and you should possess excellent academics.
The role requires a top quality lawyer who will be acting for a broad range of clients, landlords and tenants. This will include property agents, institutional landlords, local authorities, businesses and property companies. The work could include-
- dilapidations claims,
- development disputes
- property contract disputes
- contested lease renewals and enfranchisement
- enforcing covenants
- and property-related negligence
The firm is seeking a Property Litigation Lawyer who can demonstrate:
- A strong academic background.
- A good attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills