PUBLIC INQUIRY SOLICITOR
Our clients are a respected firm. They are looking to recruit a talented, experienced and committed solicitor to work in a Public Inquiry department. The successful candidate will have excellent client care skills and be capable of progressing matters diligently, with a high degree of sensitivity and skill.
The role will involve progressing matters at Public Inquiry, managing and analysing a large volume of documents and managing junior lawyers and the team.
The successful candidate will have: -
- excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- a strong sense of justice
- a keen eye for detail
- the ability to prioritise urgent work and meet deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to work with and supervise other solicitors/paralegals to get the very best results for our clients
- good interpersonal skills
- 8 years PQE +
- previous experience in Public Inquiries
Qualifications and Skills
Previous experience in Litigation, Inquiries, Actions Against the Police, Inquest Law and/or Human Rights Law.