Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Our clients are a respected law firm in Essex.
- They are seeking an experienced residential conveyancing paralegal who understands the importance of client care and is well and truly committed to delivering a great service.
- You should enjoy working in a busy team and have the ability to handle a busy workload and work to tight deadlines. You will be well organised and should be able to prioritise effectively. You should be able to deliver a great service in a timely manner with a helpful attitude conveyed to your colleagues and clients.
- Your role will cover supporting a Partner in all aspects of the conveyancing process, particularly in relation to dealing with all aspects of sale transactions and Titles as well as dealing with initial questions and enquiries on these sales, including transactions of a technical/complex nature
You will have:
- At least 6 months' experience of working within a busy Residential Property department.
- Strong administration skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.