Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Our clients are a respected law firm in Hertfordshire.
- They are seeking an experienced residential conveyancing paralegal who understands the importance of client care and is well and truly committed to delivering a great service.
- You should enjoy working in a busy team and have the ability to handle a busy workload and work to tight deadlines. You will be well organised and should be able to prioritise effectively. You should be able to deliver a great service in a timely manner with a helpful attitude conveyed to your colleagues and clients.
- Your role will cover supporting a Partner in all aspects of the conveyancing process, particularly in relation to dealing with all aspects of sale and remortgage matters.
You will have:
- At least 6 months' experience of working within a busy Residential Property department.
- Strong administration skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.